Weightlifting, Weightdropping

Random fitness thoughts from the unfit.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

My Last Will And Testament

I do not work this week. So, because I hate me, I am going to attempt to attend five (Yesterday, Mon, Wed, Fri and Sat) FitCamp classes around my income tax finals. In addition, I need to clean my apartment, do laundry, have Thanksgiving, and get my lip back in shape for TubaChristmas taking place on Dec. 7.

Today is Sunday. I do not need help getting out of a chair, but I would SURE LIKE IT!

My logic is that as busy as I am this week, I have time in my schedule for extra sleep if I need it. Honestly, there is a good chance that I will skip next Saturday's FitCamp. I am hoping that my confession here will motivate me to go on that day, too.

3 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger stephenhow said...

You know, I took a week off in October, and I couldn't figure out what to do. I should have at least dedicated it to weight loss. Instead, I watched a lot of the Lifetime Movie Network.

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger def said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

VeryAnonymousMike wrote:
"I need to clean my apartment"

We have seen what you have written.
We cannot allow this.
We come for you in the night.
We await the return of He Who Feeds Us Screws.
All Hail The Screwkeeper!!
We come for you now.

-The Stuff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home