Weightlifting, Weightdropping

Random fitness thoughts from the unfit.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Two down, three to go.

Went to my second out of five FitCamps today. Forgot THIS location had stairs. You don't understand, stairs eat ass! If you're feeling good about your improvements in any way, stairs will dash those feelings against the rocks. (Not on the rocks, as in a good, stiff drink.)

Only three people attended today's session, so cheating was at a bare minimum. On the other hand, I did point out that Gin and Juice has vitamin C in it.

Tonight, it's tax class. In the middle of finals. Good thing I'm too tired to throw the calculator across the room. (Plus, I'd have to pull myself out of my chair to go and get it.)

1 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now Mike, remember that God only gives us what we can... er... ah hell, not even *I* can say that one with a straight face.

-LCF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home