Weightlifting, Weightdropping

Random fitness thoughts from the unfit.

Monday, January 02, 2006

About The Foot Itself

I now have a good foot and a bad foot. My good foot does not look so bad. By itself, it looks like a normal foot. Alas, like Nicole Richie, it isn't satisfied looking pretty good on its own. It has to hang with the models, and so details that were never considered lacking are now glaring.

The major difference between my good foot and my bad (evil?) foot is that it looks like someone overinflated it by a few puffs. I wouldn't call it swollen, but if you hold my feet together (Call me!) you can see the angelic foot has detail, tendons and muscles, and a color that matches the rest of me. My demonic foot is pinker, very smooth, and there is no detail other than being more Fred Flintstone's foot than my own. There is a reddish spot on the outside of that bone on the inside of your foot.

To get Satan's Foot into a shoe is a two part process. One, I gently... GENTLY I SAID, slide as much of the foot into a shoe, hoping that by the time I quit, the heel is hanging past the heel of the shoe, and not before it. Two, I step down into the shoe, STILL not moving the toe neither upward nor downward. At this point, I now call my food swollen.

Once I get my foot into the shoe, I do not tie it. I do not need to tie it. Trust me, it's in there.

My foot wakes me up early when it is about 15 minutes too late for my medicine. I cannot just get up and take some medicine. I have ibuprofen that are made for a horse. I have to eat first, so I will not get sick, or some blah blah. I have been sitting in front of my computer in the dark, coating my stomach, making a comfy bed for this zepplin they call a pill. Also, there are the liquids I need to wash the pills down, and the liquids I need to compensate for the drying out the pill is going to do to me, and there are the liquids that I do not take so I do not have to get up again before I am ready.

There is no measurement for that. It's just something you "feel" on the inside.

I'm off to exorcise my foot. My trainer told me that it is important to exorcise at least four times a week. I should have listened. This'll teach me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home