Weightlifting, Weightdropping

Random fitness thoughts from the unfit.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

No Posts Lately

A couple of people recently mentioned that I have been neglecting my blog. I have two reasons for this. One, I still have two differently shaped feet. The right foot moves and stands much better, but I still want another week before I put it to the test. Two, no trainers showed up Saturday, and I needed some kind of equipment to work out on, because I was not ready to do all running. Even if that equipment was a soccer mom, she would have to go easy on my foot. Three, I have been taking some classes, so I have not been able to sit down and put out something of substance.

Some of you have balked at the Colon Blow website. I found that site looking for an old Phil Hartman Saturday Night Live commercial called "Colon Blow." Who'd a thunk a company would not a) get the joke or b) never have heard of it. I have an Asian on retainer, and he has instructed me on how to put up a video file, so I will try and have it up soon.

My next post will be "What Happened to Mike and Ran in Mexico that night after Kristen Crawled Home from the Bar." It fits a fitness blog, cause there's Kristen crawling, Angie dragging her in the right direction, Stephen OD'ing on Diet Cokes to Fake-Sober-Up, and cause Jack in the Box tastes the same in Tijuana.

4 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to say that I did not crawl home. I stumbled.

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Very Anonymous Mike said...

Tomato, toe-mah-to. Potato, BULLCRAP!

 
At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am still waiting for that story!

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Very Anonymous Mike said...

Hang on. I want to do it justice. Until three days ago, it hurt to sit up. See you at FitTramp.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home