Weightlifting, Weightdropping

Random fitness thoughts from the unfit.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Three Dammit Salute

You have not heard from me, because I have heard nothing from my scale. I have been in a holding pattern, despite upping my workout routine. I think what I am going to have to do is go over my diet, and see how I can cut out something or partition my meals into more snacks. For example, I reduced my breakfast sandwich from two pieces of cheese to one. *sniff*

April 26th is the official weigh-in day. I am concerned that Bill's scale will be different from mine. [re: A FRICKIN' LIAR]. Also, I have discovered that my clothing weighs 5 lbs. I discovered this, because I almost went into shock the one night I didn't weigh myself in my underwear. (Boxer briefs. Hmmm... I wonder if tighty whities weigh less.)

SO, I am going to HAVE to strip down at the party.

Maybe if I eat wheat pasta with garlic powder.

Fat 1g
Sat. Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g

Cholesterol 0mg
Sodium 0mg
Carbs 42g
Fiber 6g (24% of daily req.)
PROTEIN 6g

Iron 10%
Riboflavin 15%
Thiamin 35%
Niacin 20%
Folic Acid 30%


THAT is wheat pasta. While it does not everything, it is, in my book, a complete and healthy meal all in itself. It really is great stuff.

More to come.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home