Weightlifting, Weightdropping

Random fitness thoughts from the unfit.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Weird Eating

Since this is the place where everybody comes to talk about food, I want to talk about the weird concoctions that we secretly love.

  1. A peanut butter, banana and chocolate frosting sandwich – A cashier at Vons gave me this one. She swore by it, and as far as I am concerned, she still can.

  2. A mayonnaise, pickle and peanut butter sandwich – I know I’m not going to convince ANYone that this is good. I still can’t bring myself to call it “good” out loud. An old roommate swore by it, and I only tried it because of this, and because it sounded too awful to be awful. It was great. To this day, just because of the sound of it, I still cannot bring myself to actively purchase the ingredients and make it, but if it was on a plate, I’d eat it.

  3. The Rory Burger – At the Corvette Diner. A hamburger with peanut butter and bacon on it. I know there seems to be a theme with peanut butter, but Kung Pao dishes are meat, vegetables and peanuts.

  4. The Plymouth Rock – it’s a sandwich made at the Vons deli. It’s a turkey sandwich with cranberry sauce on it. Think of it as a healthy version of a Monte Cristo. (See? No peanut butter. Then again… )

  5. Clam chowder, mashed potatoes and hot sauce – I would like to add bacon to this, but haven’t had the chance yet. Speaking of bacon,

  6. Bacon wrapped asparagus and artichoke hearts – every time I have done these on the BBQ, there has always been someone around to day, “I can’t STAND asparagus. I will never eat that,” and they are always the ones two-fistin’ my damn bacon treats. (Dammit!) Time consuming to prepare, but well worth it.

Ok, there’s my starter list. Tell me yours. (Except Randy. I KNOW what you eat, and I don’t want your list!)

1 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is this your complete list of divine addictions or just a cross sample, anyway do not be distracted by what others say or do stay focused on your goal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home